£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £35,000 Basis Salary + Bonus
Large ARC Group
Monday - Friday Only 07:00 - 17:00
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Our Client is a one of the largest automotive Accident Repair groups within the UK. They are a BS 10123 Accredited Bodyshop, with multiple manufacturer accreditations. They have the latest technology and equipment available in the Accident Repair Market, and offers ATA Training Accreditations alongside a fantastic working environment.
They are seeking an experienced MET Technician to join their Littlehampton team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client is a well-known insurer repair approved business.
There is a family feel and buzz where everyone helps each other to achieve the goals of the site and to ensure their customers are consistently delighted with the service they provide. It’s an amazing team!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary circa £35,000 DOE
- Opportunity to earn bonus! A Very Competitive Bonus scheme!
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
- Retailer Discounts!
Duties of A MET Technician:
- As a MET Technician you will be part of a team of professionals, you will undertake the dismantling and reassembly of damaged vehicles, to an extremely high standard, in accordance with the prescribed method, ensuing that that stripping, and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards.
- An important aspect of the MET Technician’s role is to also ensure that all jobs are completed within the estimated times.
- Checking that all parts are ordered as per estimate is also a given, with the purpose of ensuring that the repair can be completed without delay, returning all unused parts to the parts department for credit.
- The MET Technicians job also includes ensuring that equipment used is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
- Your aim; ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
What our Client expects of their MET Technician:
- Ideally you are an NVQ level 3 qualified ATA MET Technician with a solid Bodyshop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You will have your own fully stocked toolbox, and naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
If this MET Technician job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair management, Smart Repair, Panel Beater, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Littlehampton, Worthing, Petersfield, Pulborough, Shoreham, Hove, Brighton, Havant, Portsmouth, Fareham, Petersfield, Waterlooville, Chichester, Cosham, Emsworth, Bognor Regis, Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Winchester, Andover, Hampshire and West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.