£24725 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you have a strong background in Administration and Customer Service? Are you looking for a massive opportunity to further your learning and development?
We are in search of a Contract Management Executive to join our Client’s well-established Automotive Business in the Slough area.
They are looking for someone with a strong administrative background and eye for detail being key! You will be based within the Fleet Department and will be in charge of anything relating to contractual changes, extending peoples agreements, updating terms & mileage for customers, adding and removing services, as well as generally supporting your customers to the best of your ability.
Our client is offering the successful Contract Management Executive:
- Competitive Basic Salary Of up to £23,000 + annual bonus
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY! (8.45 - 5pm!)
- No Weekends!
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off!
- Fantastic Company Benefits
Duties of a Contract Management Executive:
- Liaising with customers for any contractual changes
- Extending customers agreements
- Updating terms & mileage for customers
- Adding & removing services
- Supporting customers
What our Client expects of their Contract Management Executive:
- Strong Administration & Customer Service Skills
- Eye for detail
- Computer Literate
- Fantastic Telephone Manner
- Organised to manage own workload
- Effective communicator with strong service ethic
- Relationship management
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Contract Management Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!