£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Fully negotiable starting salary.
- 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:30pm.
- First hand stake in helping driving our client's business forward.
Our client, a long-established independent automotive service centre based in the Gloucester region, are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Centre Manager to join their business.
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working as part of a close-knit team, you will play a critical role in our client's success and shall help manage the day-to-day operations of the business, from booking in and out of customer's vehicles whilst delivering great customer service, to monitoring, assisting, and motivating the workshop team to get the best out of them.
In order to be eligible for this Assistant Service Centre Manager you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. You will need to come from an automotive orientated background and have experience supervising a workshop team. Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential. Overall you will have a passion for providing a great end-to-end customer experience, have the drive to maximise sales and turnover, be a keen learner and open to further developing your skills, have a focus on ensuring your team are firing on all cylinders, and be able to uphold our client's strict company standards. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential. An MOT licence would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as an Assistant Centre Manager our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience.
- 20 days annual leave as well as the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house training/development where required.
- Opportunity to work with a highly commended local garage and first hand stake in helping drive their business forward.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:30pm.
If this Assistant Service Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!