£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £35-40,000 annual earnings and company car.
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-6:00pm (day off in the week), Sat 9:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Car Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Automotive Service Department and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have strong and successful new/used car sales experience (preferably within a franchise approved car dealer environment), a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
Our client is also very interested in speaking to candidates outside of car sales provided they come from a strong and successful retail sales/customer service background as full training would be provided with the role. If you're looking for a new challenging career in the motor trade, we want to speak to you!
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £35-40,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading manufacturer and car dealer group.
You are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm and one in two Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.