£30500 per annum
30 days ago
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm. Saturday morning rota 8am - 12pm paid at time and a half.
- Basic salary up to £28,000 depending on experience, qualification and skillset + a bonus.
Our automotive client is the UK's Leading Business Vehicle Hire Specialist and they are looking for a skilled Vehicle Technician to join their busy team at their workshop based in Cannock.
Here the management team are supportive and want you to achieve realistic targets along with a friendly team of Workshop Technicians to work alongside. They encourage internal progression for those who work hard, are dedicated to the company and want to develop!
They work on a multitude of vehicles ranging from cars to vans ensuring their fleet is safe and roadworthy for their customers to drive. The role will be completing services, maintenance and repairs on both cars and vans for a range of manufacturers - great to learn as you work!
Candidate Requirements as a LCV / Van Technician:
- A comprehensive knowledge of cars & light commercial vehicle mechanics.
- Able to work alone and under your own initiative diagnose, rectify and repair.
- Must reside within a reasonable travel distance of Birmingham City.
- Must be level 3 qualified with certificates.
If you are looking to work for a great company that can give you a genuine career path, then apply now!
If this Van Technician role interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Technician roles in Cannock, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.