£31000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic up to £27,500
- OTE £31,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, Saturdays on a rota
Qualified Vehicle Technician required for Commercial Automotive Business in Scunthorpe.
With decades of trading experience the client is known as the go-to group in its sector. With a nationwide fleet of over 55,000 vehicles and counting you can ensure you’ll never be left short of work.
The Car / LCV Technician be working in a fully equipped workshop, with some of the biggest automotive brands such as, Mercedes, Ford, Peugeot & Vauxhall to name a few. Our Client also operates a range of electric vehicles and provides continuous development and training.
What’s in it for Van / Car Technician?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £27,500
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training with Technical Partners
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension & life Assurance
- Tool Insurance
- Discounts on Vehicle Rental, Vehicle Maintenance & Tyres
- Discounted Mobile Phone Tariffs and Accessories for you, friends and family.
- Share Saver Scheme
- Company Uniform, Eye Tests, Glasses Vouchers.
- Christmas Party Contribution
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of a Van / Car Technician with our Client
- To deliver maintenance, servicing and warranty work for a fleet of vehicles - combination of predominantly Vans, Light Commercial vehicles and Cars.
- Use your technical knowledge to work on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of light commercial vehicles, our client can promise that every day will be packed with variety.
- You will use the diagnostic equipment to get to the root cause of faults, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, perform preventative maintenance and MOT preparation
- Ensure the customer vehicles get back on the road where they belong as quickly as possible, allowing their customers to keep their promises.
What our Client expects of their Van / Car Technician
- You are a level 2 or level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified Motor Vehicle Technician and/or have a solid workshop background – whether the job at hand is routine servicing and maintenance or a more complex diagnostic, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Van / Car Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Scuthorpe please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.