£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Panel Beater Required in Hemel Hemostead
- Hours Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Classic Car Bodyshop Working on Heritage Vehicles
Due to the expansion, one of our clients now requires an additional Panel Beater to join their already strong Independent Bodyshop based in Hemel Hempstead.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working as a Panel Beater from within a classic car environment and be able to carry out all aspects of Body Repair and Panel work.
Our client is offering the successful Panel Beater:
- Salary: £32,000/35,000
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY 8am - 5pm
- Independent Family Run Bodyshop - Feel Like Part Of A Team, Not A Number!
- Working on the Very Best Vehicles
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Panel Beater role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.