£50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £31, 200 per annum plus generous uncapped time save bonus scheme.
- 40-hour week Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s largest comprehensive automotive accident repairers.
Our client, one of the UK’s largest comprehensive automotive accident repairers, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle ATA Panel Technician to join their busy centre in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
In order to be eligible for this Panel Beater role you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Panel Technician. Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be desirable however our client is willing to consider candidates with strong "on the job" experience that are able to work to their meticulous standards. Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points. Candidates with an ATA accreditation would be essential for our client at this stage.
For your hard work as a Vehicle ATA Panel Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £31,200 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous uncapped time save bonus scheme providing a potential on-target-earnings of £45-50,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous salary sacrifice car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
- 40-hour week Monday to Friday with flexibility on start/finish times.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Panel Beater to Dealer Principals.