£28500 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £27,000 depending on experience / OTE £28,500
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5:30
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician (Level 3) to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists in the busy Darlington branch.
The successful Car / LCV Technician will need to have a NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance, or City and Guilds equivalent. It is desirable for the client for you to hold a valid MOT licence but it is not essential to be considered for the role.
Job duties for this Vehicle Technician role include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Mechanical refurb of vehicles for sale
- Repairs/ prep for vehicles sold
- Service & repair of nearby sites fleet as overflow
- Service and repair of company cars
- Service and repair of staff personal vehicles (as part of a company perks scheme)
- Service and repair of our sister company vehicles
- Warranty repairs on sold vehicles
- Private/retail customers
The Vehicle Technician hard work will be rewarded with:
- Basic annual salary up to £27000
- Technician team bonus up to £1200 per annum which will be increasing in the new year.
- Company recognition scheme
- 31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday day holiday
- Tools insurance
- Approved overtime paid at x 1.5
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefits and assistance programme
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Darlington please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today