Newcastle upon Tyne
£29500 per annum
0191 446 0461
23 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience / OTE £29,500
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician (Level 3) to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists in the busy Newcastle branch.
The successful Van Technician will need to have a NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance, or City and Guilds equivalent. The client is accepting applications from current LCV Technicians, Car Technicians or HGV Technicians.
Job duties for this Van Technician role include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Service and repair/maintenance of the fleet of vehicles to a high standard
- Electrical and mechanical fault diagnosis.
- Use of mechanical skills and performance of other work as required by the Workshop Manager to maximise workshop productivity
- Completing repairs to approved standards
- Delivering unbeatable customer service our customers each and every time
- You will use the diagnostic equipment to get to the root cause of faults, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, perform preventive maintenance and MOT preparation
The LCV Technician hard work will be rewarded with:
- Basic annual salary up to £27000
- Technician team bonus up to £1200 per annum.
- Company recognition scheme
- 31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) & 1 Birthday day holiday
- Tools insurance
- Approved overtime paid at x 1.5
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefits and assistance programme
If this Van / LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.