£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary in the region of £24,000 (DoE)
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm - no weekends!
- Opportunity to join a well established Vehicle Leasing business who are continuing to expand their business!
This is a niche role for a successful independent business who have gone from strength to strength over the last few years.
Key responsibilities for the Fleet Progress Chaser include
- Progress chasing vehicles that have been leased with the company that are currently having maintenance / repairs in workshops
- Liaising between the lease holder and workshop, facilitating the repair as efficiently as possible
- Authorising repairs
- Using strong communication skills via both telephone and email in a professional manner
Knowledge and experience of the 1Link system will greatly benefit the Fleet Progress Chaser application. Any mechanical knowledge will also aide your application but is not an absolute minimum requirement.
If you're a confident communicator who thrives off a busy office environment then this could be for you...Get in touch for more info today!!
If this Vehicle Progress Chaser role interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive opportunities, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today