£28000 per annum
24 days ago
- Up to £24k Basic + OTE
- Permanent Role
- Luxury / Classic Car Specialist Business
Our client is one of UK's best companies to work for and they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their Guildford, based Dealership operation.
The Parts Advisor will undertake the receiving and processing of phone based and online orders, ensuring customer accounts are managed effectively and integrated with other departments to maintain a successful operation. Also you will be responsible for retail parts sales and serving the workshop mechanics with parts supply as well as well as handling international inquries.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by providing a consultative sales solution to internal and external customers.
- Deliver the necessary level of sales by educating customers in the range of parts and accessories appropriate for their needs.
- Proactively identify new customers, and build an effective and profitable relationship.
- Retain existing customers through effective customer management techniques.
- Maintain electronic and paper records, and ensure they are up to-date at all times
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right Parts Advisor this position will offer:
- A world class business to resume your career
- 21 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Employee perks
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
If you have recent experience within a parts role live close to Guildford, Surrey and would like to apply for this role please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.