£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Competitive Basic Salary – Depending on Experience
- Monday to Friday 8AM till 6PM, 1 in 2 Saturdays 8AM till 12PM
- Award Winning Independent Garage
Our client requires an experienced Parts Advisor/ Service Advisor to join their award winning independent garage in the Dorking area.
The Aftersales Advisor key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Vehicle Service Department.
Aftersales Advisor key duties will include:
- Advising on technical queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc. and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful Aftersales Advisor will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Vehicle Aftersales department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Technical skills and experience are essential as well as Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience
If this Vehicle Aftersales Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Dorking, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement TODAY!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.