£34000 per annum
22 days ago
- Basic Salary: Up to £15 per hour
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 -5.30 - No weekends
- Main Dealer Approved Bodyshop
To be considered for this MET Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair, Would consider a 3rd year apprentice!!!
- Able to assess the extent of the damage and effectively use diagnostic equipment to diagnose and fix electrical faults
- Carefully and efficiently strip/fit vehicle parts, repairing or replacing damaged panels
- Ideally MET ATA accredited, but essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Have the motivation and desire to hit targets
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil, please contact James at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.