£45000 per annum
30 days ago
- £25,000 basic salary with £45,000+ uncapped on-target earnings and company car.
- Mon-Sat with a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Fantastic career prospects a manufacturer owned car dealer group
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional New Car Senior Sales Executive to join our client's franchise approved multi-brand car dealership based in Swansea.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working alongside the Sales Controller, you will be the Senior Sales Executive in a close-knit sales team, you will primarily be required to sell new cars as well as accessories/add-ons, and finance and insurance related products with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will manage relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our client's products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer focused” attitude that leads to customer loyalty and referrals. Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database are pivotal parts of the role to ensure success. You will also maintain good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work whilst having a thorough knowledge of our client's products.
In order to be eligible for this Senior Car Sales Executive role you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Swansea region and shall need to have recent or current experience in new car sales within a manufactured approved car dealership. Experience with the CDK Drive dealer management system, CitNOW and Motability accreditation would be highly beneficial but is non-essential. Overall you will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude, be organised with your workload, and have the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a New Car Senior Sales Executive our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary of £25,000 per annum.
- Uncapped on-target earnings of £45,000+ per annum.
- Personal company car.
- 24 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full brand accredited training provided.
- Workplace pension scheme, employee benefits and discount scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects a manufacturer owned car dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off in the week, Saturdays from 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Senior Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.