£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm + Saturdays as required (paid at overtime)
- Earnings around £30,000 per annum
- Career Progression + Manufacturer training
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their workshop based in the Croydon, Surrey area for their franchised car dealership.
Key Responsibilities for the PDI Technician:
- Check over used cars pre-sale and ensure they are retail ready.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor services, cosmetic repairs.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail updating check list in line with dealership standards.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
- Being a team player and offering assistant in busy times
The successful PDI Technician must be qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can-do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. Our client nurtures a work hard, play hard working environment. If you want to benefit from manufacturer training and skilling up your mechanical ability don't wait APPLY TODAY!
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques and keep your skillset current in the ever evolving EV and Hybrid vehicle industry. Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this PDI Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey and South London area then please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today