£60000 per annum
22 days ago
- Main Dealer Group
- Based in the Wakefield Area
- Negotiable Basic Salary (£60k+ OTE)
Our client is looking for somebody to be solely responsible to ensure the efficient and profitable running of the Car Sales Department for an already busy department. The Car Sales Manager will also be responsible in achieving budget departmental units and profit for chassis and F&I with satisfied customers.
To succeed, the Car Sales Manager need to achieve the following;
- Purchase appropriate volume of stock
- Purchase the right stock at the right price
- Price correctly to market
- Deal with any issues such as overage promptly to avoid financial cost
- Drive sales team to achieve units and F&I
- Ensure site is looking it’s best at all times
- Dispose of trade quickly and aim to achieve the best financial return for the company possible
- Marketing i.e photo’s/video’s – ratio’s to be measured and managed
- Ensue prep costs are kept to a minimum whilst ensuring vehicles are pepped to a suitable standard to enable a frictionless sale and reduce chance of future comebacks
- All cars on site to be valeted where necessary
- Consider the merits of every potential deal and make a balanced business decision whether to proceed or not
- Ensure sales execs are negotiating effectively to retain as much margin as possible
- Deal stacking
Our client is looking for somebody who is extremely detailed, organised and has progressed from sales through to management, and lives locally to the area.
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.