£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 (Negotiable Dependent on experience) OTE £35,000+
- Large ARC Group
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2/3 Sats 08:30 – 12:00
Our Client is a family owned Accident Repair Group with over 100 years of automotive trading, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop.
They are seeking an experienced Bodyshop Workshop Controller to join their Eastbourne team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
As a Workshop Controller, we want you to bring your previous experience, skills and knowledge to the team. the Workshop Controller will manage and coordinate the workflow of repairs, ensuring financial, volume and quality targets are achieved, ensuring high quality repairs within company procedures to maximise customer satisfaction. The effective management of the productive and support departments, and providing the delivery of high standard of engagement, motivation and employee relations. ensuring the efficient running of the workshop to our very high standards.
What’s in it for the Workshop Controller?
- A Competitive Basic Salary circa £32,000 DOE
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of Bodyshop Workshop Controller with our Client will inlcude:
- The management and co-ordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective repairs to meet the volume, sales, cost and customer/quality targets.
- Ensuring all Procedural and BS10125 regulations are adhered
- You will have accountability for meeting and improving on customer satisfaction targets
- You will achieve and maintain and embed all “best practice” and “lean activities” as instructed by business strategy.
- You will achieve budget sales and cost targets weekly, monthly and annually
- You will ensure all health and safety policy and procedures are followed with all staff utilising safe working practises and monitor the correct use and storage of PPE.
- You will plan departmental and site productivity by effective holiday planning, workshop loading, scheduling, motivation and performance management of the productive staff.
- You will apply Standard Operating Procedure in accordance with policy standards
- You will ensure regular 1 to 1’s and quarterly reviews are undertaken in a timely manner and ratings are correctly applied.
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Workshop Controller
- Previous experience of high volume accident repair management and scheduling
- Understanding and experience of BS10125 regulations
- Knowledge and experience of Thatcham repair methods
If this Accident Reapir Workshop Controller Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair management, Smart Repair, Panel Beater, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Eastbourne, Polegate, Seaford, Hailsham, Bexhill, Bexhill-on-sea, Hastings, Battle, Uckfield, Heathfield, East Sussex & West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.