£35000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client, a reputable Main Dealership in Hemel is currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their rapidly growing business.
This is a perfect opportunity for an Assistant Accountant who is looking for a position where they have an opportunity and are given full support to develop into an Accountant Role. The successful applicant will report to the Finance Controller who will give them the support to learn and develop their skills in the Finance Department.
Duties for the Assistant Accountant will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Annual Accounts for Clients
- VAT Returns
- Managing Cashflow
- Bookkeeping – using various types of software, including the Dealerships DMS System
- Preparation & Procession of Payroll
- Production of Management Accounts
- Other duties as Requested
Our client is offering the successful Assistant Accountant:
- An annual Salary up to £35,000
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Development opportunity to grow into an accountant role
AAT Level 2 and 3 Qualifications is advantageous, however if you are currently working through your qualifications you will still be considered for this position.
Our client is ideally seeking someone with equivalent experience working within an Automotive Dealership.
If this Assistant Accountant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkshire please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Sales Administrator Jobs.