£40000 per annum
29 days ago
- Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Excellent Reputation with a Low Staff Turnover
The main purpose of the Workshop Controller position is to control all the activities within the Bodyshop, ensuring that all work is undertaken in a timely and correct manner thereby ensuring customer care/satisfaction at all times.
Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller to include:
- Organise the Bodyshop job loading by controlling job start and finishing times and to be aware of the status of each job at all times, conducting daily progress meetings with Bodyshop staff.
- Through your own efforts and that of your team realise the set productive and profit targets in line with pre-determined objectives. Prevent and minimise the careless use of equipment and materials.
- Ensure that all jobs are being undertaken in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with ISO 9002 or any other applicable standard.
- Ensure all job cards are completed corrected correctly and be ultimately responsible for shop floor discipline.
- Make sure all the Bodyshop tools and equipment is in good working order, control all waste materials, power and control the heating, taking responsibility for the security of the building and the equipment within it.
- To be aware of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
Key Technical Skills for the Workshop Controller to have:
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop team
- customer focused
- supervisory management
- production driven
- ability to plan and organise
- cost conscious
- quality awareness
- stock control and material wastage
- pc literate
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.