£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary of £26,000; OTE of £36,000! Huge earning potential with this group and prestige manuacturer.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday with a Saturday morning rota.
- Opportunity to join a well regarded dealer group in the area.
If you are a ambitious Vehicle Technician and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a fantastic global brand, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing work to a industry leading standard. The Vehicle Technician must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Ideally the Vehicle Technician will either be trained on (or have experience) working on electrical vehicles. The ideal candidate will also hold a current and valid MOT licence.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Full driving licence is also required.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Worcestershire area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!