£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £35,000 + OTE
- Week 1 Monday - Friday 7.00 – 16.30
- Week 2 Monday - Thursday 11.30 – 20.00 Friday 10.30 – 19.00 Saturday 7.00 – 12.00
Our client is one of the oldest commercial vehicle repair companies in Leeds and they are looking to recruit a HGV Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
To be considered for this HGV Technician role it is essential that you have the following:
- Level 3 Qualification (City & Guilds or Equivalent)
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today