£45000 per annum
2 months ago
- £30,000 basic salary + a market leading bonus structure.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. 1 in 4 Saturday rota (2pm finish)
- Opportunity to join a long-established and go to name in the area!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced workshop controller from the main dealer network. If you're a confident and outgoing people person who thrives in a fast-paced environment then this is for you!
The Workshop Controller will be responsible for overseeing a large workshop of 15 + Tech and MOT Testers. You will work closely with the service reception to facilitate the maintenance and repairs of this prestigious brand.
The Workshop Controller will need to
- Have a proven track record running a successful Car Dealership workshop.
- Preferably have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician with a sound knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and customers.
This group work with one of the leading manufacturers in the UK, this is a busy site where both time and people management skills are paramount for this role! Up to the challenge? Apply now!
If this Workshop Controller opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Workshop opportunities in Worcestershire, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.