£23000 per annum
21 days ago
Basic Salary up to £23,000
Hours: Monday to Friday – 08.30 – 17.00
Our family-run dealership client based in Moray is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their busy service department team.
Our client is looking for someone who has motor trade experience within the service department or a technician who is looking to come away from the tools.
Duties as a Warranty Administrator will include:
- Being involved in every aspect of the warranty and goodwill policy and procedure.
- Accurately submitting claims on a daily and weekly basis
- Monitoring daily and weekly warranty reports
- Suggesting improvements to increase efficiency and service
- Checking invoices and credit notes
- Ensuring full compliance with manufacturer’s warranty claims, processes and procedures.
What you will need to be a successful Warranty Administrator:
- Be highly organised and conscientious, with proven experience within an administration environment.
- Have exceptional PC skills
- Have superb attention to detail and possess the sort of confidence and communication skills that inspires trust in colleagues and customers alike.
- Be able to work accurately to strict deadlines.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience for this role, you are a technician who is looking at leaving the tools or know somebody that is looking for a new challenge, please get in touch with Kevin Barnbrook to discuss the vacancy further.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!