£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £26000 + Bonus (More for experienced)
- Hours: 4 days a week - 7.30am - 6pm (no Sundays)
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading dealer groups in the UK!
Our client is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their team in their state of the art facility. This includes candidates from a fast fit/back street background. All Level-3 Vehicle Technician are welcome to apply for this role and the pay-scale varies depending on experience.
If you are an ambitious, fully qualified Vehicle Technician who wants to further their career under a main dealer, this is the Vehicle Technician role for you.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
If you're interested in hearing more about this Vheicle Technician role, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.