£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20,000 Basic
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Busy Main Dealer Fleet Centre
Our Main Dealer client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their Leicester based dealership.
The successful Fleet Administrators responsibilities will include:
- Ordering and invoicing vehicles
- Stock management
- Processing customer orders
- Seeing through customer’s sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicle
- Pre Delivery Inspection administration
- Customer hand over and payment arrangements
- Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
- Working with and providing a quality service to support the sales function within the Motor Trade Car Dealership is an essential part of the job.
If this Fleet Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Leicester regions please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.