£43000 per annum
21 days ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm.
Saturdays: overtime when available.
Salary: up to £16.50 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications held).
Bonus: Performance related bonus over attended hours.
Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Our client is looking for a fully qualified Panel Beater to join their busy Bodyshop based in Maldon, Essex.
This is a great opportunity to join this well established and progressive automotive company. Their busy workshop is a welcoming environment and offers great support from colleagues and senior staff alike.
As a Panel Beater, you will be required to:
- Efficiently repair vehicles.
- JIG, Spot Welding, Filler work, MET work.
- Re-alignment, Shrinking and Stretching.
- Check vehicles completion ensuring there are no defects.
- Produce a high quality of workmanship.
To be a successful Panel Beater, you must have:
- Proven track record as an automotive Panel Beater with relevant qualifications.
- Welding Certificates.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Your own tools for the job.
- An ATA Accreditation this would be an advantage but not essential.
If you have the right drive, ability and the desire to be an important part of the team, your efforts will be well rewarded!
Motor trade experience as a Bodyshop Panel Beater is essential.
If you have the skillset and experience listed above then please get in contact with Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment TODAY!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry.