£32609 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fixed rate of £32,609 + Overtime at 1.25x
4 on 4 off shift pattern: 6:30am to 6:30pm
Great career prospects with a leading dealer group and brand.
Our client, a large franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Cardiff region, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Technician to work a 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift pattern for their Service Department.
Reporting to the workshop manager and working as part of a team, your key objectives as a HGV Technician will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.-
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to live in the Cardiff region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff. You will need to be a fully qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold some practical experience post qualification.
You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting rate of £32,609 + Overtime
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of 1.25x
- 23 days annual leave
- Bank holidays are worked if they fall into your pattern; with the exception of Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Pension scheme
- Full in-house and off-site manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
- Working hours are a 4 on 4 off shift pattern: 6:30am to 6:30pm.
If you have the skillset and experience listed above then please get in contact with Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment TODAY!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry.