£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.00am-12.30pm.
- Salary: £25-30,000 basic.
- Bonus: up to £5,000 on top of the basic.
- If you hold an Electric Vehicle Qualification – extra £2000 on top of basic!
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client requires a Mobile Service Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
The Mobile Vehicle Technician position will be working from a fully equipped van provided by the Company, travelling and working at a number of their customer sites in the Essex region. The Mobile Vehicle Technician will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles to the highest standards.
The Mobile Vehicle Technician will also have a thorough knowledge of mechanical and electrical and electronic components of a vehicle, as well as be comfortable using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
The successful Mobile Vehicle Technician must
- Have a proven track record as a skilled Vehicle Technician.
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Have a positive attitude and able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Be happy working alone and have full autonomy of jobs completed.
- Have a Full UK driving licence.
This Mobile Vehicle Technician position is full time, permanent and for the right skillset and experience you will be rewarded with a lucrative salary!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential
If this Mobile Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Braintree please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today