£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Earnings up to £26,000
Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm and NO WEEKENDS
Excellent Career Progression
Our Client, a Body Centre in Stoke are currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle SMART Repairer for their busy Automotive Garage.
Can you combine efficiency, speed and high-quality workmanship?
As a Vehicle SMART Repairer, you will need to have experience repairing and painting cars in an Automotive Body Shop environment and be able to paint with both water-based and 2K Paints.
- You will be able to carry out scratch repairs, dent repair, bumper repairs and alloy wheel repairs
- You will need to be presentable and able to work on your own initiative
- We will provide you with all the tools and equipment needed to carry out the on-site repairs
- Work will include scratch repairs, dent repairs, bumper repairs and alloy wheel repairs
- You will need to be 100% committed to providing first class workmanship with exceptional attention to detail
You will ideally live within the Stoke-on-Trent area or be able to travel to the Stoke-on-Trent area and have a working experience as a Vehicle Smart Repairer.
If this Vehicle SMART Repairer Job is of interest to you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Stoke-on-Trent area, then please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.