£45000 per annum
17 days ago
- Basic Salary £15,000 Basic Salary OTE £45,000+
- Franchised Dealership
- Monday – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, Sats 08:00 – 17:00, 1 in 2 Sundays 10 – 16:00 (day off during week)
Experienced Car Sales Executive required for our clients Franchised Dealership in Winchester, Hampshire!
Our Client a well-known former award winning Franchised Dealer Group is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Sales Executive in the Winchester area.
With over 100 years trading experience our client offers a stable working environment with a strong reputation forged into the local community.
What’s in it for the Car Sales Executive?
- A Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Company Vehicle
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Discounts on Products
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of a Car Sales Executive with our Client
- Greet every customer visiting or telephoning the showroom in a punctual (within five rings) efficient, punctual, professional and courteous manner, ensuring that accurate details are captured for follow-up as a critical part of customer prospecting and relationship management.
- Build and maintain 100% customer satisfaction levels across all areas of the business with the highest levels of customer service and relationship management at all times.
- Assist customers in the purchase of both new and used motorcycles and deliver performance in support of quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Maximise and promote at all times total customer sales value with clothing, helmet, accessories, finance and insurance sales activity.
- Ensure all finance and insurance documentation is completed and all anti money laundry requirements and finance legislation's are adhered to with all details maintained on the Dealer Management System (DMS).
- Through the Contact Online diary management system ensure all customer contact details are inputted and managed accurately on a daily basis with appropriate follow-up in order to maximise customer conversion and retention.
- Maintain a professional and quality showroom environment at all times with effective product displays and merchandising at all times in order to maximise sales, display effectiveness, appearance and image for customers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of advertising and marketing programmes including attendance at off-site events as required to support targets.
- Carry out full appraisal of used part exchange machines ensuring company is protected from mechanical defaults, outstanding finance and accident damage.
- Arrange professional customer handover with complete delivery pack and comprehensive introduction of every new and used machine sold to each customer.
- Develop product/sales knowledge and personal skills capability through on-going training and contribute to overall business development and achievement of targets.
- Maintain knowledge/compliance with FCA regulations and reporting.
- Maintain professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance at all times and adhere to health and safety procedures.
What our Client expects of their Car Sales Executive
- Previous Automotive Sales Experience is essential.
- Represent the franchise in a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Interact and work as one team with all departments; assisting and providing support at every opportunity as required in delivering all-round excellence.
- Recognise that the customer is number one priority and excellent customer service is required at all times with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Maximise the business potential of every customer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Brand philosophy at all times
- Take pride at work in representing and adhering to high quality standards of business and personal presentation on behalf of the group
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Cars Sales Executive, Motorcycle Sales Manager, Motorbike Sales, Car Sales Manager, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, HGV Mechanic, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, or other Automotive Jobs in Winchester, Basingstoke, Aldershot, Alton, Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.