£28000 per annum
17 days ago
- Salary: Up to £26,000 basic
- Hours: Monday – Friday only
- Excellent company benefits including Car, Fuel, Laptop etc.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Account Manager for their Company.
Key Requirements/Details for the Membership Relations Manager:
- Account management
- Recruiting new members
- Carrying out client visits in various locations
- Completely monthly reports
- Being the face to their new and existing members
- Travelling around the UK - including some nights away from home
- Doing garage inspections
To be consider for this Membership Relations Manager role you must:
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Be able to communicate to new and existing members
- A good technical knowledge of vehicles
My client is looking for candidates from within the Independent Garage network, who have a passion for the trade, are outgoing and would be confident going into this sort of role.
They will consider Service Advisors, parts people, sales executives or management.
My client will also consider experienced business development executives who come from outside of the trade.
If this Membership Relations Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.