£25000 per annum
17 days ago
- Starting salary of £16,600 with an annual earning potential of £25,000+ plus an initial 3 month salary guarantee.
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm with ah-hoc Sat when required from 8:30am-12:00pm.
- Fantastic career prospects with a dealer group.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Carmarthen.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside your Service Manager as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out up-selling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (CDK preferable) would be of high priority.
At least 1 to 2 years current or recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealership is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary of £16,600 per annum.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped on-target-earnings of £25,000+ per annum.
- An initial 3 month salary guarantee of £22,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half rate.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer accredited training/development.
- Company pension scheme and cycle to work and staff car purchase scheme
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local car dealer group.
- Working hours from Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm with ah-hoc Sat when required from 8:30am-12:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carmarthen please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.