£30000 per annum
24 days ago
- Main Dealership
- Basic up to £30,000
- Achievable Performance Based Bonus
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for your next step in your career?
We have a new vacancy go live with one of our many longstanding and trusted clients for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their expanding team in the Scottish Borders.
Duties for the Assistant Sales Manager will include:
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
What will be required from the Assistant Sales Manager:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great track record experience in sales and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
If you think you have the necessary experience to move to the next step in your career and you are looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss the vacancy further.
If this Assistant Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Scottish Borders please contact Kevin Barnbrook at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today