£21000 per annum
28 days ago
- Glasgow West.
- Basic Salary up to £19,500.
- OTE – Competitive depending on experience.
- Attractive Benefits Package
Do you have Main Dealer Sales Administrator experience? Do you want a new challenge in your career?
We have a new vacancy for an LCV Sales Administrator to join our large dealership client who is based in West Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious main dealer, if you have Sales Administrator experience and you are interested in a new challenge.
Duties as a Van Sales Administrator will include:
- Raise invoices, external and internal orders, complete final delivery documentation and V55’s.
- To maximise the benefits of the Kerridge data management system by ensuring accurate and up to date input for management/financial reports and marketing information.
- Process purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- To handle all customer and suppliers’ enquiries in a professional manner, which are in-line with our business principles that maintain our integrity and an ethical code of conduct.
- Liaise with customers/suppliers/sales team/drivers/valeters to ensure that deadlines are met and obligations fulfilled.
- To ensure that all necessary documentation is applied for/in place as per ‘Deal File’ checklist.
- To maintain an orderly filing system for the sales department and accurate upkeep of all chassis files in accordance with the audit requirements.
- To ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism within the working and vehicle display areas and a presentable personal appearance whilst representing the company in the office and in any matter related to the business.
- To assist/complete all month end processes in the timescale as per company policy.
- To notify all breaches of Company policies and procedures to the Brand Sales Manager.
- To notify and follow-up internal queries in a timely and professional manner.
- To work within the guidelines of Data Protection and the Financial Service Authority guidelines at all times.
- To report any broken, damaged or faulty equipment to the Brand Sales Manager in line with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
If this Van Sales Administrator vacancy sounds interesting and you believe you have the necessary experience for the role, do not hesitate to get in touch with Kevin Barnbrook at Perfect Placement to discuss the vacancy further.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!