£25000 per annum
27 days ago
We are seeking a Motorcycle Administrator to join our Client and his team in the Guildford area.
They are looking for an experienced Motorcycle Administrator to join their team providing experience in dealing with invoicing completed jobs, timing jobs with Warranty & Retail, and highly organised.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Administrator
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £22,000 + up to £25,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 8:00am til 18:00pm
Duties of a Service Administrator with our Client
- Invoicing completed jobs
- Meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone
- Warranty work with timing jobs
- Follow company procedure
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Motorcycle Administrator
- Previous experience within a Service Administrator role
- Kerridge DMS experience
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!