£32000 per annum
17 days ago
Starting salary up to £23,000/£24,000 Basic, with an OTE of up to £32,000 per annum.
8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:30am to 1:00pm
Great opportunity to take that step up in your Parts career
Our client; a long-established franchise approved car dealership in Carmarthen, requires an experienced and professional Aftersales Advisor within their Aftersales Department.
Working as part of a friendly team, as a Aftersales Advisor you shall be in charge of managing the departments activities and be responsible for the following
- To ensure all customers are served in a professional and efficient manner to gain retention.
- To maximise profitability in accordance with aftersales budget
- To ensure stock levels are maintained to a high standard.
- To maintain a good working environment for all staff and motivate by good leadership.
- To communicate effectively with staff, customers and suppliers.
- To train and develop new and existing staff to a satisfactory level of performances
- Invoice verification
- Ensure returns are sent back in line with supplier’s guidelines
- To maintain a high degree of tidiness in the parts department
- Ensure all cash invoices are cleared daily
- Responsible for banking daily cash
- To promote the sales of manufacturers parts and stimulate the parts business through workshop outlets achieving monthly sales targets
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Carmarthen region or live within an easily commutable distance of Carmarthen. You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle aftersales experience, ideally working within a dealership, however our client is also very interested in candidates from a parts motor factor background.
Prior experience working within a role that has a slight cross over between the Service and Parts Department in any capacity (Manager to Advisor) will be highly advantageous. Our client is looking for candidates with a detailed and stable Parts / Service Advisor background.
You will need to be IT literate and any experience with the Pinnacle dealer management system would be of great benefit. You will also need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
For your hard work as a Aftersales Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £23,000/£24,000 Basic
- OTE of up to £32,000 per annum.
- Training and development provided as and when required.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:30am to 1:00pm
If this Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carmarthen please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.