£38000 per annum
26 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.30pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.30am-1.00pm.
- Salary: overall earning of up to £38,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 23 days + bank holidays
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our prestige automotive client is actively looking to hire an experienced Alloy Wheel Repairer to join their busy and friendly team. Their Bodyshop is kitted out with modern equipment, 3 ovens and is kept warm throughout the year!
The successful Alloy Wheel Repairer must be comfortable completing:
- Repair and refurbish kerbed, scratched and corroded alloy rims.
- Refurbishing on average 20 wheels per day - mainly Diamond Cut.
- Use of CNC Wheel Repair Machine.
The successful Alloy Wheel Repairer will need to have a professional track record working in the role, a full UK driving Licence and their own tools (namely sanders and spray gun).
This is a position that offers an excellent earning potential. If you have the right skills and are a team player, happy to work to deadlines but also a self-motivated then send your full up to date CV to us today!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Alloy Wheel Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today