£40000 per annum
23 days ago
As a Future Repair Specialist, you will be thinking about how to evolve our repair strategy, anticipating future trends and improving current business models. Using critical thinking to share new insight across the business and stretch people’s creativity about what is possible, the role enables the future technology needs to be planned and prepared for, keeping our business fit for the future.
A key part of this role will be collaborating closely internally to optimise our use of the Tech Centre by ensuring we fully understand new technology both theoretically and practically.
What our client is offering the successful Future Tech Specialist
- £35,000 - £40,000
- 9% Pension contribution
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Flexible Working
- Company discounts of group products
Responsibilities for the Future Tech Specialist:
- Using thought leadership, research and technical expertise to form judgements and influence decision making about the future of car repair and the repair industry
- Working with key partners internally in a variety of initiatives and projects to prepare for the automotive transformation that is happening and enable the business to repair cars of the future
- Working closely with internal partners such as Pricing and Underwriting to report data back into which will influence repair strategy
- Developing proposals on how a team would handle the vehicle technology impact across the claims experience including the ability to repair vehicles in the future
- Supporting any new product introduction from the Motor Hub team and sharing information across the pricing and underwriting teams to assist with pricing models
- Where appropriate, working closely with the Network Support function ensuring one set of data is used across the leadership team
- Working with the team to deliver technical understanding through the tech centre whether through training, proof of concepts, etc.
The Future Tech Specialist must have:
- Engineering degree and a breadth of engineering experience is preferable
- An ability to learn and challenge established ways of thinking
- Strong background in presenting technical knowledge
- Ability to establish, build and maintain positive relationships with key partners
- Ability to learn and challenge established ways of thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Strategic experience preferred, aptitude a must
- Strong at teamwork and collaboration
- Self-motivated and results orientated
If this Future Tech Specialist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Birmingham please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today