£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking a Technician/ MOT Tester to join our Client’s Reputable Main Dealer in the Bristol area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £26,000
- Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30 with an hours lunch
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30-12.30
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Carry out MOT's
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Car Mechanic:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
- MOT license
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.