£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary is currently negotiable for this position (depending on experience). Please enquire for more information.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- Opportunity to join a family run organisation who operate across multiple dealers and brands with a fantastic reputation.
Do you have experience in a franchised dealer as a senior / diagnostic technician? Do you fancy a new challenge in a rewarding dealer group? This could be for you!
My client is looking for an experienced technician who holds a current MOT licence and is preferably EV / Hybrid trained due to the nature of the manufacturer they work alongside.
Key Responsibilities for the Master Technician:
- Assuming a leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
If this Vehicle Technician opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear about other Vehicle Workshop opportunities in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.