£45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- c£28,000 depending on experience + OTE £45,000
- Shift Work - Week 1 - 7am-4pm / Week 2 10am - 7pm
Our client a large automotive accident repair centre in the Wakefield region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy bodyshop.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to use your technical expertise and attention to detail to produce high quality results. Your daily responsibilities will include
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.