£32000 per annum
17 days ago
Service Advisor Required for a Main Dealership
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their Service team.
They are looking for an experienced Service Advisor, someone who provides excellent customer service and maintains customer relationships.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary
- OTE Circa £32,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday Morning’s.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paperwork processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor with Main Dealer Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!