£35000 per annum
15 days ago
Salary £18,000 to £22,000 (Basic), OTE over £35,000 (uncapped commission).
Hours: Working 5 days over 7 – weekend working is very much a part of this role.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a fast-growing motor dealership with a strong product to offer. They supply businesses and individual motorists with quality used vehicles and servicing support.
Through a loyal following of motorists and a commitment to deliver competitively low prices, they are constantly expanding as UK’s most loved vehicle supermarket with the customer service at the heart of the business.
They are seeking enthusiastic and experienced candidate to sell vehicles and finance to their customers through their call centre department and convert enquiries in to deals.
Duties of an automotive sales executive Include:
- Converting inbound telephone enquiries in to appointments.
- Sell finance preposition over the phone and take deposits.
- Making outbound telephone calls and follow up leads.
- Multi-Channel activity throughout – using emails, live chat to convert leads within an agreed SLA.
- Updating customer database using CRM system.
- Work within FCA regulated environment.
They like their team to work well with each other having a hands-on approach and positive mindset with “Can-Do Attitude”!
Vehicle Sales Executive Requirements:
- Previous Call Centre or Face to Face Sales experience (upsell or cross selling experience) essential.
- Proficient computer skills with good typing speed.
- Motivated, energetic and goal oriented.
- Great closer and ability to think quick on your feet.
- Disciplined and an achiever.
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Great with team and customers, good rapport builder.
- Good Car/Van knowledge desired but not essential.
If you are a driven individual looking to move into a role where you can be well rewarded financially for your hard work in sales, then apply now!!
If this Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.