£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm + Saturday rota – 1 in 2 8.30am-12.30pm.
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + Bank Holidays.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a Franchise Dealer with newly established rapid fit lanes that requires an experience Manager from a Fast Fit background.
Duties of a Branch Manager will Include:
- Managing the front desk.
- Seeing customers in and out and gain authorisation for work.
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their vehicle.
- Managing the Technicians in the workshop and controlling their workload.
- Pricing up and invoicing.
- Ordering and sourcing parts/tyres and stock control.
Branch Manager Requirements:
- A professional employment history as a Fast-Fit Manager or Assistant Fast Fit Manager.
- A good mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent experience with customers and managing staff.
- A full driving licence is essential to have.
- If you have tyre fitting experience this would be an advantage.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Branch Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.