£40000 per annum
26 days ago
- £12,480 basic salary with £40,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Monday to Saturday with a scheduled day off every other week. No Sundays required until the end of February 2022.
Our client, the UK's largest motorhome/caravan dealer group, are currently looking to recruit a New/Used Motorhome Sales Executive for their dealership in Tewkesbury.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/General Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, the Motorhome Sales Executive key responsibilities shall include:
- Achieve and strive to exceed all monthly and annual sales and associated product targets as set by the Sales Manager/General Manager.
- Participation in "in-house", national and regional shows and exhibitions.
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into the company computer system, to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of each sale.
- Record each sales opportunity, contact and follow-up accurately.
- Assist the Sales Manager/General Manager in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Introduce and follow-up suitable sales prospects.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of finance proposals and documentation.
- Ensure extensive and up-to-date knowledge regarding pricing, options, warranties, colours, standard equipment and specifications etc.
- Conduct accurate vehicle appraisals.
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your branch and or the Marquis Group.
In order to be eligible prior automotive vehicle sales experience in any capacity (ideally with motorhomes) would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential. Our client is particularly interested in speaking to candidates outside of automotive vehicle sales provided they come from a strong and successful retail sales/customer service background as full training would be provided with the role.
Overall Motorhome Sales Executive will ideally have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For the Motorhome Sales Executive hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £12,480 per annum.
- Uncapped on-target-earnings of up to £40,000+ per annum based on sales performance.
- 20 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training provided.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with the UK's largest motorhome/caravan dealer group.
- Working hours from Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm with a scheduled day off every other week and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm. No Sundays required until the end of February 2022.
If this Motorhome Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today