£32500 per annum
25 days ago
- Up to £26,500 annual basic starting salary plus bonus and overtime
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:15pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings 8:30am - 12:30pm (Saturday's paid at overtime)
- Rare opportunity with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership in the Cardiff area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. The Vehicle Technician will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. The Vehicle Technician will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times. The Vehicle Technician will also be required to carry out MOT tests and complete any associated work.
The Vehicle Technician will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff and will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have an active MOT license. The Vehicle Technician will also need to hold a UK driving license, be a committed individual and a good team player. The Vehicle Technician must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work, our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Up to £26,500 annual basic starting salary dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Access to generous performance related bonus scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the growing car dealer groups in the UK.
- Workplace pension scheme and Staff discounts
- After 1 year of service, you will receive 10 days of sick pay
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:15pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings 8:30am - 12:30pm (Saturday's paid at overtime)
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.