£28000 per annum
15 days ago
- £22,000 - £28,000 annual package
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm; Saturday morning rota (1 in 3).
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group in the West Midlands area who work alongside a highly sought after manufacturer in the current market place!
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, then apply now!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of a range of mechanical jobs. However, applicants with the right attitude and work ethic with the relevant qualifications may also be considered! This is multi-franchise workshop where you will have the opportunity to work on a range of makes and models in a franchised dealer workshop.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Completing jobs to a high standard and in an efficient manner
In return you will have the opportunity to enrol on manufacturer training courses, enhancing your motor trade career and prospects!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the West Midlands area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.