£29952 per annum
25 days ago
- Working Hours: 48 hours per week
- Salary: up to £29,952 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
As an employer our client is a well-established automotive commercial company with a large customer base and have a good reputation for being a great employer in the area, they are in need of a qualified and experienced HGV Class 2 / Vehicle Recovery Driver.
- Ensuring all vehicles are parked appropriately around the entire site, moving vehicles where necessary as and when vehicles arrive and depart.
- Vehicle Recovery.
- Collecting and delivering customer vehicles.
- Receiving and inspecting new vehicles on arrival.
- Making sure vehicles are available that are due for collection.
- Ensuring vehicles are parked correctly.
- Professional track record as an HGV / Vehicle Recovery Driver.
- Hold a Full UK HGV Class 2 Driving Licence with a CPC qualification.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong experience in vehicle operation activities.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.