£50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- OTE of £50,000
- Company Car
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Opportunity to join a National Main Dealer group who work alongside a fantastic and reliable manufacturer!
Our client, a franchised vehicle dealer based in Stourbridge, are actively looking to hire an experienced Aftersales Manager from a franchised Dealership Background.
Purpose of this Aftersales Manager job is to lead, manage and develop the performance of the entire aftersales operations. Set and implement the sales and marketing strategy required to maximise the potential of the brand performance and delighting our client’s customers!
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- To maximise the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
- To translate business strategy in to effective operational plans for the all operations.
- To develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
- To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
- To oversee the effective management of all Aftersales related stocks.
- To maintain the Corporate Identity and other standards specified as part of the Manufacturer Retail Standards.
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- To provide all internal and Manufacturer reports & forecasts, and to take ownership of the information provided for the accurate production of the management accounts.
- To recruit, induct, train and develop an effective team of managers and aftersales advisors.
Our client is actively looking for a Franchise experienced Aftersales Manager and they must have experience running large departments and teams. Main Dealer motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the West Midlands area, then please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.